AMBASSADORS & FRIENDS
The backbone of our culture & community are people who share Woodfield's values & want to be part of our mission to help people explore, connect & create.
We are always looking for contributors who want to give something back to Woodfield while getting some amazing benefits themselves.
WOODFIELD FRIENDS (WF)
We are looking for people to visit us for a few days or a week during the season to help with some of the fun & important tasks. During their visit, a WF will have access to the many features of Woodfield along with any available programming that may be available; this can include Yoga, meditation, fitness & foraging. A WF will also be given a fantastic tent, teepee or yurt for their stay overnight along with healthy meals to fuel your body.
In exchange, a WF will contribute 3-4 hours per day to help Woodfield. Currently, we are looking for:
- Musicians who could provide acoustic music during some of our campfires
- Runners, hikers & fit people who love working their bodies that would like to help clear trails for others to enjoy
- Anyone interested in helping with organic gardening
- General helpers
WOODFIELD AMBASSADORS (WA)
A key component of our culture is the attention to these 5 elements:
- BODY nutrition, diet, food education
- MIND meditation, mindfulness, personal development
- MOVEMENT fitness, yoga, dance, functional movement, running, hiking
- CONNECTION creativity, art, nature appreciation, foraging
- NATURAL HEALING traditional & indigenous medicine, energy healing
Each of these elements requires Ambassadors who have expertise in these fields & who will help us grow our community & contribute to our knowledge.
WAs contribute to Woodfield in the following ways:
- Attend a 3 day development retreat in the Spring to help us gain knowledge through sharing ideas to help Woodfield develop the best way for people to explore health & wellness
- Attend a 3 day season closing retreat in the Fall to discuss learnings from the year and develop better ways to inspire explorations
- Be available for 2-4 in person meetings or events during the year
- Share Woodfield stories on Social Media
- Provide either tips, stories, videos, interviews for our website
- Connect Woodfield with other great friends or potential ambassadors
There are many perks to being an Ambassador:
- Spring & Fall Development Retreats at Woodfield courtesy of Woodfield
- Woodfield gear & merchandise
- Support & sponsorship for your own events, contests or classes
- Connecting to other great people, professional contacts
- Exposure on the Woodfield website & social media channels
- Discounts on Woodfield bookings for your own retreats & workshops