The Woodfield Campus is situated in a lush valley in central Muskoka. Surrounded by forests, pastures, water and wildlife, this is a place of foundation and legacy. Our mission is to help people reconnect with True Nature through creative, conscious and connected experiences.
Woodfield Wants You!
We’re looking for people who are courageous and generous of spirit to expand our Retreat team. The position of Retreat Support is available on a casual basis for the remainder of the 2018 season, ending October 21st. You must be open to working various weekends from Friday to Sunday for approximately 20 hours per retreat. Some weekday hours will be required.
· Assist Retreat Coordinators with overall hospitality and service of guests
· Familiarize guests with campus, help settle into lodges, assist with luggage
· Assist with meal service setup, delivery, clean up
· Assist with coordination of guest programming sessions
· Maintain cleanliness of campus facilities and grounds
· Hospitality experience
· Transportation to and from Muskoka campus
· First Aid certification preferred
· $16/ hour
· Onsite overnight accommodation
· Meals included
· Option to participate in retreat programming outside of scheduled work hours
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org